Customer Service Advocate (Part-time; $11 per hour)
The primary responsibility for answering incoming agency phone calls, greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate department and/or staff person. Office Skills a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Imperative to be on time for start of shift.
• Conduct self professionally and abide by the guidelines listed in the Policy & Procedure manual.
• Responsible for incoming calls and switchboard operation.
• Maintain constant coverage at the front desk to secure lobby and provide customer, client assistance.
• Maintain a list of personnel in and out and visitor registration list.
• Provide clients with information and forms only as assigned by the Director of that department.
• Maintain a neat reception area, including literature and bulletin boards.
• Maintain computer calendar of functions and space requirements.
• Update and maintain information manuals and files at the reception desk.
• Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies and restock when ordered.
• Provide clerical support.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and please put “Job Resume” in the subject line.