JOB TITLE: Housing Case Manager – Human Trafficking Services
PROGRAM: Human Trafficking Survivor Support Services
SUPERVISOR: Housing Coordinator
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week; $15.50-$17.50/hour
Education: MS/MSW or combination of experience in social work or human services
Experience: Experience working with survivors of trauma and/or crime, and diverse cultures
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, including time management
– Ability to work collaboratively with clients, colleagues, community partners
– Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting and communicate with a clients from a variety of ethnic and religious backgrounds and lifestyles
– Must adhere to the Social Worker’s Code of Professional Ethics
– Current valid driver’s license, and access to own transportation
– Ability to meet short timelines, under pressure
– Must have computer skills for data entry, use of email, and developing documents as needed.
The Human Trafficking Housing Case Manager has three main areas of responsibility for this innovative position; (1) Engage survivors of human trafficking who enroll in the IIB Housing Program in case management services related to identifying, entering, and maintaining safe and stable housing; (2) Work collaboratively with outside community partner to provide in-home support services, access to low-barrier substance abuse and mental health services, and a life skills educational group in order to assist participants in working toward individuals goals; (3) Support enrolled survivors in creating and implementing housing sustainability plans to achieve housing self-sufficiency as survivors transition out of the program.