JOB TITLE: Case Manager – Human Trafficking Services
PROGRAM: Trafficking Victim Services Program
SUPERVISOR: Coordinator of Trafficking Services
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
Education: MS/MSW or combination of education and experience in the social work or human services area
Experience: Experience with substance use counseling/addiction treatment highly preferred. Experience with diverse cultures and serving victims of violence and/or trauma is preferred.
· Excellent communication (oral and written) , interpersonal and organizational skills, including time management
· Passion for social justice
· Flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the agency and our clients
· Ability to work cooperatively with clients, co-workers, management and the public
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting and communicate with a clients from a variety of ethnic and religious backgrounds and lifestyles
· Must adhere to the Social Worker’s Code of Professional Ethics
· Current valid driver’s license, and access to own transportation
· Ability to meet short timelines, under pressure
· Must have basic computer skills for data entry, use of email, and developing typed documents as needed.
· Receipt of social work license within one year of start date, if applicable
The Human Trafficking Case Manager has three main areas of responsibility; 1) Provide intensive case management support to victims of crime with focus/expertise on U.S. Citizen and foreign national human trafficking survivors; (2) Provide information to all identified survivors on available crime victim benefits and facilitate applications for such benefits and; (3) Strengthen relationships with local service partners, court and criminal justice systems, and immigrant-specific communities through advocacy and collaborative service efforts on behalf of this population.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to Amy Fleischauer, Director of Survivor Support Services no later than August 15, 2021 via email email@example.com