We’ve updated our list of dates and esteemed speakers for the 2023 Great Decisions series. Join the series of eight engaging foreign policy discussions introduced and facilitated by leading experts in Western New York.
Energy Geopolitics | War Crimes | China and the U.S. | Economic Warfare | Politics in Latin America | Global Famine | Iran at a Crossroads | Climate Migration
TUESDAYS from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- February 21st: “War Crimes” presented by Kristan McMahon, Robert H. Jackson Center
- February 28th: “Energy Geopolitics” presented by Dr. Barbara Wejnert, University at Buffalo SUNY – Department of Environment and Sustainability
- March 7th: TO Be Announced
- March 14th: “Global Famine” presented by Dr. Subhashni Raj, University of Hawaii at Manoa – Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- April 4th: “Iran at a Crossroads” presented by Farina Mirza, Western New York Muslims, and Dr. Faizan Haq, Buffalo State University SUNY – Department of Communications
- April 11th: “Economic Warfare” presented by Dr. Zachary McGurk, Canisius College – Richard J. Wehle School of Business
- April 18th: “Climate Migrations” presented by Andrea Harder, University at Buffalo SUNY – Graduate Student of the City/Urban, Community, and Regional Planning program
- April 25: “China and the U.S.” presented by Bruce Acker, University at Buffalo SUNY – Assistant Director, Asia Research Institute, and Yuejia Wang, University at Buffalo SUNY – Ph.D. candidate in Educational Culture, Policy and Society
To participate download the 2023 Registration Form
Questions? Contact the International Exchanges and Education Department at 716-883-1900 ext. 310