Development and Communications Intern
Interns work with both the Development and Communications Departments to create and share content, expand social media outreach, maintain accurate donation records and correspond with donors.
- Knowledge of diverse cultures and/or willingness to learn cultural customs
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team
- Experience working with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) preferred
General Responsibilities May Include:
- General event support
- Collecting and verifying data for our Map for Adventurous Eaters
- Researching and writing content for social media and website
- Support at press events
- Assist with donor stewardship activities such as sending acknowledgement letters and recording monetary donations in donor database
- Other duties as assigned
The International Institute of Buffalo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, or any other protected classifications in employment or any other aspect of our programs and activities. Should you require an accommodation, according to the guidelines of the ADA, please seek the counsel of Human Resources for assistance.